Reconnect or get to know each other better with an intimate and thoughtful picnic set up. We found the most romantic spots in Waco for your picnic event. A favorite is at Brazos East Park under the shade of a tree. But every picnic location is truly magical when you love the one you’re with. Our perfectly planned picnics set the mood for any occasion.
Once “fixer-uppers,” the historic landmarks now known as Magnolia Market at the Silos and Magnolia Table are a haven for home decor mavens. Bring your family, bring your girl gang, bring your wallet, and your appetite. A pop up picnic is just one of the fun things to do in Waco, where everyone has a seat at the picnic table.
You and your loved ones deserve to celebrate life and the many milestones that bless you along the way. A luxury picnic is a fun and unique party trend that brings people together for special events that make life meaningful and memorable. Whether you’re planning an anniversary, baby shower, or Taco Tuesday, Adorn Picnics is here to help.
Really, there’s nothing to it! We provide everything you need from cushy pillows and cozy picnic blankets to a tablescape that’s prettier than the day is long! Refreshments, games, and all the picnic necessities – hand sanitizer (duh), bug spray, and sunscreen – are wrapped into every luxury picnic set up. You just show up and have a great time.
It only takes a few minutes
to plan and book your picnic! First, use the contact form to input your email and the day and time you’d like to host a luxury picnic.
There are so many beautiful places around Waco to set up a picnic. If you want a recommendation, we can help! Click here to view each location.
We have three luxury picnic services to choose from. Each can be customized and you can select add-ons to make the event as low-key or extra as you like.
Our trendy boho theme is ready year round or choose a seasonal theme. We also offer event planning services so your special event reflects your unique style.
It’s totally up to you! Add a fringed umbrella, more games, a professional photo shoot, or fresh, floral bouquet. Make your Waco picnic all yours.
We’ll take care of all the details. You just invite your people and show up on the day and time of your choosing. Your picnic is waiting! Book now.
The weather in Waco is pretty awesome all year round. So if you’re looking for things to do, the big Texas sky’s the limit!
When the weather’s hot…
● Hiking and biking are popular and there are trails for every skill level. Take your water bottle and a snack.
● The splash pad at Mountainview Park is a popular spot to cool down. Kids love it!
● Family fun centers are all over the place with bowling, trampolines, games, and air conditioning.
● Lounge under the shade of a tree and relax with a pop up picnic, curated by Adorn Picnics.
When it’s not…
● Stroll through the Cameron Park Zoo to see lots of wild and beautiful creatures.
● Immerse yourself in the rich historic culture of Waco at one of our many museums.
● Put on a picnic in your hotel room! We’ll set up for you.
Here are our Top 5 Romantic Things To Do in Waco for couples:
1. Wine and dine her with a romantic picnic for 2 at Valley Mills Vineyard. Add custom wine glasses and your own “paparazzi” (our fave local photographer) to commemorate the moment.
2. View a live concert at The Backyard Waco. View the schedule here.
3. Take a waterfront stroll on the Brazos Riverwalk and Waco Suspension Bridge. We’ll meet you at the end with a soft pillow to sit on, refreshments, and a totally luxe romantic picnic for 2.
4. Stargaze or gaze into each other’s eyes at Cameron Park, the largest municipal park this side of the Mississippi River.
5. Unleash your inner Picasso with a sip and paint date night. Wanna add it to a picnic? We can do that, too.
Over 2.7 million people must be onto something.
Waco is a great place to visit and explore. If you’ve got the kiddos with you, you’re in for a treat. In addition to everything we mentioned before, here are some pretty cool places to take the wee ones…
● Waco Mammoth National Monument is incredible because…fossils!
● For the little cowpokes, add a trip to the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame and Museum. They’ll walk away with stars in their eyes and pinned on their chests.